Raw Cheat Codes for the game Dragon Ball Z Tenkaichi 3 (PS2 version Only)
The cheat codes found below are in raw format and for some of them, they can be converted into codebreaker and Action Replay formats (But not the codes which change the number of lifebars, ki and blast stocks, as they will make the game freeze if you try to play with them on the Playstation 2.
In their raw formats, theses cheat codes can only be used within a pnach file and if you play with the PCSX2 emulator (PS : Playing with the emulator is perfectly legal as long as you own a Playstation 2, a legal copy of the game and if you have dumped your PS2's bios into the PCSX2's bios folder).
So here you can download the Pnach file
corresponding to your
version of the game.
American (US-NTSC) pnach file for Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 on Playstation 2.
NB : For the American and Japanese versions, all codes have been made by me but for the European Pnach file, please note that some of the codes have been made by Miseru99 (they are indicated below next to the mention of his Cheat Codes and inside the PAL Pnach file).
What kind of Cheat codes are found in the Tenkaichi 3 Pnach files
All 3 versions of the Tenkaichi 3 contain :
1) Cheat codes which will allow you to change the number of lifebars for each characters' forms (it's you who decide how many lifebars Goku SSJ, Vegeta SSJ2, Gotenks SSJ3, ... have. For example, you can give 3 lifebars to Goku base form, 5 lifebars to Goku SSJ, 7 lifebars (1 blue bar) to Goku SSJ2, 10 lifebars to Goku SSJ3, 20 lifebars to Goku SSJ4 (or even 1 million if you want xD).
2) Cheat codes which sets the number of ki bars each character's form begins the fights with. You can set the number from 0 (no ki bars) to 5 (full ki).
3) Cheat codes which change the max number of blast stocks a character can accumulate at maximum (The characters will still begin the fights with 0 blast stocks).
Also, since theses raw cheat codes modify the default version of the characters, if you play in the tournament, all default characters you will fight in the tournaments, missions 100, ect ... will have the custom lifebars you have selected for them.
All the Lifebars, Ki bars and Max Blast Stock Cheat Codes have been found by me. I hope you guys enjoy it.
Here is a tutorial to make my lifebars cheat codes work :
Raw Cheat Codes raw contained only in the US-NTSC and PAL (European Pnach files)
4) There is a Cheat code to change the CPU level in Tenkaichi 3, whatever the mission or tournament you choose to play. And the good thing is that there is an additional AI difficulty level : The "Max AI CPU" which increases the difficulty of the characters controlled by the CPU (Miseru99 found the code for the European version of the game and I found the code for the American version of the game with the help of Pxgamer13).
Cheat Code found only in the PAL (European) Pnach file for Tenkaichi 3
5) Cheat codes for the player 1 and the player 2
(whatever character you and your friends have chosen :
6) Cheat codes which unlock characters, missions and
7) Cheat code which removes the 7 limit in the inventory, which will allow you to give to a character the 7 potaras you want, whathever their weight.
8) Cheat codes to give the 7 potaras you want at once to every custom versions of the characters. And it's possible to do that with red potaras.
9) Cheat code to activate "Disk Fusion" which will unlock additional modes in the Missions 100 game mode.
NB : The cheats from 5 to 9 have been found by Miseru99.
10) Cheat code which for the players 1 and 2 change the characters size.
Here is an example below with King Piccolo that I have changed to be a Giant thanks to the Size Modifier Cheat Code for the Player 1 :
For this Size Modifier Cheat Codes for the Player 1, I don't know who find them but they aren't by me. However, I found some additional Size codes to change the size of the Player 2.
11) And finally, there are Cheat Codes that I made to change
the opponents you fight in the Dragon Sim Mode as well as the Arenas in
which theses stages take place, here