Raw Cheat Codes for the game Dragon Ball Z Tenkaichi 3 (PS2 version Only)
First, know that theses cheats for Dragon Ball Z Tenkaichi 3 are in raw format.
Cheat codes in raw format can only be used within a pnach file and if you play with the PCSX2 emulator (PS : Playing with the emulator is perfectly legal as long as you own a Playstation 2, a legal copy of the game and if you have dumped your PS2's bios into the PCSX2's bios folder).
My pnach files which contain the codes can be found in the description of my Tenkaichi 3 cheats videos on Youtube.
NB : For the American version, all codes have been created by me but for the European and Japanese Pnach file, please note that in addition to my codes, I have also added the old Cheat Engines codes created by Miseru99 (after I converted them) as a convenience for the community (In theses 2 pnach files, what codes he created are clearly indicated: but generally, they are found at the end of the files).
What kind of Cheat codes are found in the Tenkaichi 3 Pnach files
All 3 versions of the Tenkaichi 3 contain :
1) Cheat codes which will allow you to change
the number of
lifebars for the characters' base state and each of their
transformation : It is you who decide how many
lifebars Goku SSJ, Vegeta SSJ2, Gotenks SSJ3, Gogeta SSJ4, etc ...
2) Cheat codes which sets the number of ki bars each
form begins the fights with.
3) Cheat codes which change the maximum number of blast stocks a character can accumulate at maximum (The characters will still begin the fights with 0 blast stocks, thought).
In this example with Early Goku, I put his maximum number of
stocks to 2, so he can't use his kaioken special ability unless the
player puts the potaras Spiritual control or Lover of Justice in his
Also, since theses raw cheat codes modify the default version of the characters, if you play in the tournament, all the characters you will fight in the tournaments or in the missions 100 modes will have the custom lifebars, ki and blast stocks values which you have set for them with the codes.
Hopefully you guys will have as much fun as playing with theses codes that I had fun creating them for you.
Cheat code to change the CPU level in Tenkaichi 3, whatever
the mission or tournament you choose to play.
5) Cheat codes for the player 1 and the player 2
(Works with whatever character you and your friends have chosen).
Available only for the EU and japanese versions of the game).
6) Cheat codes which unlock characters, missions and
7) A cheat code which removes the 7 limit in the inventory, which will allow you to give to a character the 7 potaras you want, whathever the place they take in the inventory. This cheat code isn't necessary anymore if you play the game on PC, as I have found a way to make all potaras use 1 slot.
8) A cheat codes which give the 7 potaras you want at once to EVERY custom versions of the characters. And it's possible to do that with red potaras.
9) A cheat code which enable "Disk Fusion" : And this will unlock new additional modes in the Missions 100 game mode.
10) A cheat code which changes the characters size for the Player 1 and Player 2.
For this Size Modifier Cheat Codes for the Player 1, I don't
know who created it but it but nice job.
11) Also, thoses are my Dragon Sim Cheat Codes which
change the opponents fought in the Dragon Sim Mode and also the arenas
which theses fights take place.
Just a thing, thought : The Dragon Sims codes are disabled by default in the pnatch files and must be enabled only when you want to play in this game mode as they can sometimes cause glitches in the duel mode.
12) And now, here are my potaras cheat codes for Tenkaichi 3.
13) In addition, this Widescreen fix patch makes the game more
enjoyable when playing on larger screens :
14) Coming Next (so not available yet) : Codes which automatically unlock the characters skills tray and change the destruction points the characters have.
Note : For players who wish to use theses raw cheat codes on the Playstation 2, it is possible but for this, you need special PS2 DVDs like Action Replay Max, Codebreaker or Gameshark to make them work (and of course, you'll have to convert the codes into theses formats with Omniconvert).