Raw Cheat Codes for the game Dragon Ball Z Tenkaichi 3 (PS2 version Only)
First, know that theses cheats for Dragon Ball Z Tenkaichi 3
are in raw format.
Cheat codes in raw format can only be used within a pnach file and if you play with the PCSX2 emulator (PS : Playing with the emulator is perfectly legal as long as you own a Playstation 2, a legal copy of the game and if you have dumped your PS2's bios into the PCSX2's bios folder).
My pnach files which contain the codes can be found in the description of my Tenkaichi 3 cheats videos on Youtube.
NB : For the American version, all codes have
been created by me but for the European and Japanese Pnach file, please
note that in addition to my codes, I have also added the old Cheat
Engines codes created by Miseru99 (after I converted them) as a
convenience for the community (In theses 2 pnach files, what codes he
created are clearly indicated: but generally, they are found at the end
of the files).
What kind of Cheat codes are found in the Tenkaichi 3 Pnach files
All 3 versions of the Tenkaichi 3 contain :
1) Cheat codes which will allow you to change
the number of
lifebars for the characters' base state and each of their
transformation : It is you who decide how many
lifebars Goku SSJ, Vegeta SSJ2, Gotenks SSJ3, Gogeta SSJ4, etc ...
2) Cheat codes which sets the number of ki bars each
form begins the fights with. You can set the number from 0 (no ki bars)
to 5 (full ki).
3) Cheat codes which change the max number of blast stocks a character can accumulate at maximum (The characters will still begin the fights with 0 blast stocks).
Also, since theses raw cheat codes modify the default version of the characters, if you play in the tournament, all default characters you will fight in the tournaments, missions 100, ect ... will have the custom lifebars you have selected for them.
All the Lifebars, Ki bars and Max Blast Stock Cheat Codes have been created by me. I hope you guys enjoy it.
Here is a tutorial to make my lifebars cheat codes work :
Cheat code to change the CPU level in Tenkaichi 3, whatever
the mission or tournament you choose to play.
5) Cheat codes for the player 1 and the player 2
(Works with whatever character you and your friends have chosen).
Available only for the EU and japanese versions of the game).
6) Cheat codes which unlock characters, missions and
A cheat code which removes the 7 limit in the inventory, which will
you to give to a character the 7 potaras you want, whathever the place
they take in the inventory. This cheat code isn't necessary anymore if
you play the game on PC, as I have found a way to make all potaras use
8) A cheat codes which give the 7 potaras you want at once to EVERY custom versions of the characters. And it's possible to do that with red potaras.
9) A cheat code which enable "Disk Fusion" : And this will unlock new additional modes in the Missions 100 game mode.
10) A cheat code which changes the characters size for the Player 1 and Player 2.
Here is an example below with King Piccolo which appears as a Giant Namekian thanks to the Size Modifier Cheat Code for the Player 1 :
For this Size Modifier Cheat Codes for the Player 1, I don't
know who created it but it but nice job.
11) Also, there are my Dragon Sim Cheat Codes which change what opponents are fought in the Dragon Sim Mode and also the Arenas in which theses fights take place. With this, you can make a custom trial, for example recreate a Budokai Tenkaichi Tournament or the Cell Saga, Buu Saga, etc... instead of fighting random opponents in random arenas.
12) And now, here are my potaras cheat codes for Tenkaichi 3.
Note : For players who wish to use theses raw cheat codes on
Playstation 2, it is possible but for this, you need special PS2
DVDs like Action Replay Max, Codebreaker or Gameshark to make them work
(and of course, you'll have to convert the codes into theses formats